View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 12:58 PM   #9
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Steamed up my afternoon

$4.05 here, $4.15 the next town over.
I know the high prices suck, but when she hits $4.00/gallon, it makes alternative products competitive. How cool would it be if we got used to $4.00 a gallon and it completely ended our dependance on foreign fuel sources?
The part that's the worst is that in a large %age of families, a $1.00-$2.00 increase in a gallon of gas is a large percentage of their income. It's literally the difference between being able to put socks on the kids or not.
They're saying it's supposed to surge to $5.00 pretty quickly. I know it's been said before, but this is a real early start to traveling season, so the artificial demand will be there to support the price.
I'm starting to smell like politics, so I'll shut up. Before I do, let me ask you to please keep in your thoughts and prayers the families who this will hurt the most, and please try to help any way you can, when you can, if you can.