View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 07:30 AM   #108
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Breaking News! Bin Laden reported dead

I don't even have words.
My love and prayers for all those who have suffered, both dead and alive.

Part of me feels it's good that the government and military took the high road related to his corpse, if in fact they did, and if, in fact, that Muslim tradition requires the dead to be buried within 24 hours.
I'm doing my best to remember that Middle Eastern people suffered and died under his hand just as we did. If it is meaningful for them to show the body mercy because it brings them peace, then so be it, I suppose. Personally I'm in the "Osama's head on a stake planted in front of the Washington Monument" camp.
"Vengeance is mine, I will repay" sayeth the Lord. Romans 12:19
Ultimately, I know I should trust that my Father will take care. I'm guessing He won't need my help with this one.