Thread: Fedora shops
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 08:12 AM   #11
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Fedora shops

I appreciate the fedorastore link that Dave posted. I just ordered a Indiana Jonez hat and also a black fedora of similar shape for less adventurous, but nonetheless stylish ramblings. Sadly, I SHOULD have gone to Mister Hats here in Memphis,
but by the time I get off work, there is little time to make it to that side of town, and internet ordering and delivery to my
desk is just too easy. Here's hoping that that store makes it, even without my two hats. AND not for nuthin', but Mr. Hats
did not have the hat I was looking for, and the fedorastore had two that I wanted for the price of one here in town that
was merely the closest I could find to what I wanted. Problem with these hats is that I SWEAT like nobody's business,
so I am sure I will ruin them both the first time out. Especially my Indy hat, which is for hiking in the Smokies this summer.
You never see Indy with a salt line that looks like the Dow Jones, not Indy Jones.

Last edited by OLS; 06-14-2011 at 08:18 AM.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote