Old 07-31-2011, 02:30 PM   #18
Sawyer
Primitive Screwhead

First Name: Robert
Trading: (5)
Montecristo
Sawyer has disabled reputation
Default Re: EAGLES scoop NFL....

I was really hoping that the Bucs would have gone after Asomugha, but they seem to be sticking with building through the draft. Looks like we may have the youngest team in the NFL once again this year. Which is okay by me if they can manage to go at least 10-6 again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taltos View Post
Congrats to the Beagles for winning the preseason Super Bowl. I grew up a Giants fan before the Pats were founded and hate the Eagles with the flame of a thousand suns and signing the gambler/dog killer last year did not help cure my hate. Hopefully everyone stays healthy but I hope that they finish dead last in their division.
I have a great dislike for the Eagles as well after all those times they knocked the Bucs out of the playoffs. At least my Buccaneers have the honorable distinction of stomping the Eagles in their last game at the Vet and their first regular season game at the Linc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wikipedia
September 8, 2003: The Eagles and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers competed on Monday Night Football in the first regular-season NFL game at Lincoln Financial Field. The game was referenced as the “Inaugural Game” at Lincoln Financial Field. The Buccaneers defeated the Eagles 17–0 in their new home, the same as they did in the Eagles' final game in Veterans Stadium, 27–10.
Sawyer is offline   Reply With Quote