View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 03:05 PM   #52
longknocker
Postwhore

First Name: Greg
Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLS View Post
haha, that's a new classic!

I agree about the LSU QBs...Look at Matt Flynn (07champs). Good game manager, extremely smart.
Matt Mauck for the 03 team, too. Both were drafted to the NFL, neither of them to be a starter. Just brains with some
skills, which is what you need in a backup...low price, max payoff. Local sports station voice today said LSU
has a "Bama QB" Nothing great in the skills department, just a smart, cerebral athlete who doesn't lose games for you."
Strange way of putting it, but well said. LSU doesn't need Peyton Manning. They need someone smart and capable.
Which is why I am thrilled that Jordan Jefferson is out, hopefully for good. Dumb-a55.

Now for the controversy. There is no way Bama beats LSU in 2011.

OK, bring it, haha.
It's stupid to say so NOW, so far from the game, so I will re-assess at game week. But I think we have the edge this year.
Of course we have to pull it off in T-town, so we'll have to see.
And "That" Is The Kicker, Brother, "In T-Town"! We Also Have A Little Revenge Factor From Last Year's Game!
longknocker is offline   Reply With Quote