View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 08:49 PM   #440
ujponds
Homer Joe

First Name: Mark
Trading: (2)
Bolivar
ujponds is on a distinguished road
Default Re: J! E! T! S! Jets! Jets! Jets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRiddick View Post
No matter how they play? I only see ONE KIND of play from them, getting lucky instead of dictating play, care to name another way?

Seems I am not the only one harping on Sanchez, reporters/sports writers are also doing same, but I guess we are watching a different Jets team than you are. Are you watching the games in Photoshop mode? Shame its not available for the rest of us fake Jets fans...
Whatever Dude. You clearly hate Sanchez and will never feel differently, I am not going to start the season going back and forth arguing with your nonsensical points about how Sanchez is a cancer to the Jets.

There is a lot more to the team than the QB. If you want to talk about weak spots how about their trouble covering opposing team's tight ends or their weakness at right offensive tackle.

I'm tired of hearing your pessimism. Since Rex and Sanchez took over they have been to the post season twice and made it to the championship twice, all on the road. In my book that is a pretty good run. Hopefully this season they take another step forward and lock up the division and a home playoff game.

You have to come to terms with the fact that this is how they win. They have been doing it pretty successfully for the past two years and hopefully they will pcontinue to all the way to the SB. Of course I wish Sanchez would take the field and dominate like Brady and Manning, but they are in a class of their own.

However ugly these wins may be, in the end it's the record that matters. Enough with your constant misery already.
ujponds is offline   Reply With Quote