View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 12:04 PM   #221
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2011

I could tell it was a lashout, Sville, no problems, especially on the subject at hand.

In simple terms, Saban is easily the coach least likely to succeed at getting his program in trouble.
But the NCAA is a cesspool, especially at the top, and we just happen to pull for the top two teams.
As a certified HOMER, I see LSU through rose-colored glasses, much as you do the Tide. I didn't even
know they had gotten in trouble at the start of the year for over signing players. I had to read about
that one yesterday as I tried ti find out how Miles and Arkansas went together, haha. Over-signing is
not fair to the kids.

And what is it with these squirrels today?? I can't remember them eating green pecans when I was a kid? NEVER.
Now unless I brutally enforce a no fly zone in my back yard with my new Beaman break-barrel pellet gun with scope,
89 bucks at wahlmart, I end up with no nuts for the 7th year in a row. Not to mention a patio COVERED in broken up
green pecans. As it is the damage they do while I am at work alone means that I'll be lucky to have a dozen ripe pecans
this year. But I have been MERCILESS!! I quit skinning them and took to putting them in a ziplock bag in the
freezer and tossing them on trash day. Smoked a few, though, not bad.
This new pellet gun is brutally accurate, hehe. But I have two trees basically stripped again.

Last edited by OLS; 10-25-2011 at 12:12 PM.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote