View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 05:10 PM   #227
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2011

Are you speaking as a squirrel or a Bama fan? (see posts 223+225)

As to the Big Game, I need to warn you Bama fans, Say what you want around your friends, but lay your MONEY
down on the Tigers. This is as close to a push as I have ever seen, but the Tigers are going to come out on top.

I have been a Tiger fan since I was a kid, and never in their history have people taken them seriously enough,
and until they are hit in the face with a big purple rubber dildo, they just won't accept the truth. This is true
about a lot of teams, but keep the faces of Oregon and WVU fans in mind as you place your bets. I think all of
Bama's opponents fans realized they had no chance, but not so with the Tigers. They show up in their white-out
or gold-out gear, shake their pom-poms and bounce to the techno stadium groover songs. But until they get
smacked in the mouth a couple of times, over and over again, they just don't GET the Tigers. NO, my friend,
we are coming for YOU.......

Don't miss this chance to make some money off your bookie.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote