View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 06:33 AM   #261
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2011

You KNOW that is some bad traffic, if you have ever been trapped on I-20 at those times, before and after are
just awful. First I have to question being on the road at all. This is a game you sit down and watch. I have
turned down plans to go places on Saturday and declined on the off chance I have car trouble or get arrested or
some random event keeps me from the TV at the appointed hour.

But obviously you have to do what you are doing, or you wouldn't be doing it during the game of the century. Me,
I'd stop at a motel and watch the game then get on the road. Or you could Zen out and listen to the post game
shows on the radio in traffic. Maybe you will even make great time and miss the traffic, or they go to overtime,
(which would KILL ME). It's not like you will be stuck in traffic cause of some idiot motorist, you will there waiting to
get home, among your fellow Bama fans, who will need your support to get over the loss while they also sit in traffic.
You can listen to all the Bama folks on the radio, slamming the officials, or the LSU cheating players, or even the fringe
ones who call for Saban's head. Heck you can even call in to the radio show yourself and tell them not to feel bad
because it's only a game after all.

I hope it works out for you, Kid...
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote