View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 09:53 AM   #443
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powers View Post
This always makes me smile. For the past 5 years we've had vocal non-SEC fans say the SEC team in the title game is overrated. Hell, I remember ESPN saying the '06 Ohio State offense was one of the best ever and Florida held 'em to 82 yards of TOTAL offense. Both Bama and LSU would do the same thing to any of this year's teams

One of the reasons I want a playoff system is to prove yet again, as if the past 5 years haven't, that the SEC dominates
I think you misread that one, I think he is saying that it doesn't matter, because in his mind, none of the other
teams we are talking about seem capable of beating LSU, anyway. I think most people agree that SEC football is the
peak of power and balance in football today. They don't like it much, but it has indeed been made clear of late.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote