View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 10:36 AM   #445
longknocker
Postwhore

First Name: Greg
Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLS View Post
Let me tell you ANOTHER reason why I think OK state is going to get into the slot in New Orleans.
I think the voters have been grudgingly swallowing a rematch given all the attrition taking place
all over the field of battle before them. They have been holding their breath hoping a team would
rise to the challenge and give them a viable and believable resume with which to avoid the REAL
controversy nationwide that would ensue were they to vote in a rematch A., and B. a inter-conference
rematch, and C. a SEC INTER-CONFERENCE REMATCH. I am not saying they want to avoid controversy
at all costs, but I would bet that they hear the drums beating for the abolition of the system they have set up.
It never ends, every year you have furious fans. Not what you are looking for in a system that's designed
to create a concensus No.1. I say they JUMP at the chance to bump bama out of the title game.
------edit----------
Ehhh, JUMP at the chance to vote bama out is a real stretch. COVER SHOULD they vote bama out is more like it.
It's Possible, Brad. 50-50 Chance?
longknocker is offline   Reply With Quote