View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 06:20 AM   #568
ninjavanish
Feeling at Home

Trading: (16)
Bolivar
ninjavanish is a jewel in the roughninjavanish is a jewel in the roughninjavanish is a jewel in the roughninjavanish is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLS View Post
My congratulations to the Bama Fans here....I went to bed at halftime. The ESPN3 internet viewer window was
so stuttery it was giving me a migraine. What was ON IT was not too encouraging either. Not sure what Les
Miles did in the second half, but if it was as hard-headed as it was in the first, I didn't miss much. The only success
we had against the tough bama D all night was in vertical passing. As soon as we would complete a pass, he would call
a run. I would have kept it up until I out-scored the Tide, no matter what types of interceptions or worse happened.

Outstanding defensive scheme, and the kicking game did not fail you. Impressive win.
You know, for all the smack that was talked, impressive to see you post such a classy post even in defeat. Honestly. It's sore losers and sore winners that make the game unbearable. Of course we all like to gloat a little when we win, and that's expected. But I hope that we all have some solace in the fact that this is the first time in 6 years that an sec team lost in the bcs game... And it came at the hands of another sec team. Keep it in the south baby! Those other folks don't know how to play ball!
ninjavanish is offline   Reply With Quote