View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 06:53 AM   #571
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2011

You want to be MORE impressed Jeremy??
I think now that we escaped Tuscaloosa with a win against a superior team that played an inferior game.
That does not change in any way the fact that I thought the better team won that night, because of
the very reasons I list in the reply above. I had a LOT of trouble with the sore losers the next week who
all seemed to begrudge me my team's time in the spotlight. But make no mistake, coupled with the stoning
we got last night, and the virtual tie in Tuscaloosa on Nov 5th, it is clear that Bama is the 2012 National Champion.
They proved to be better in almost every way than LSU in two games this season. LSU is no slouch, not even close.
But NO TEAM IN THE MODERN HISTORY OF THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME HAS EVER been shut out. But Bama
shut out the Tigers. MIGHTY impressive. (The last shutout in a championship game was a 0-0 tie in the 40s.)

Sure, I am pi55ed. Sure, I am disappointed. Sure, I feel bad for my team. Sure, I feel bad for me especially.
But that was MIGHTY impressive.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote