Sauer Grapes
Snatchin' yo people up

Trading: (44)
Cohiba
Sauer Grapes has disabled reputation
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powers View Post
Two pics I stumbled across this weekend demonstrate that our newest members don't quite get SEC culture yet.

How they tailgate at an established, hardcore SEC school:

How they tailgate at Missouri:

Come on Mizzou! Y'all still got a thing or two to learn
Funny when photos don't tell the correct story. Every single lot but one, even those very, very far away were absolutely packed and partying for hours before kickoff. The only one that wasn't was the closest lot where only those that have had season tickets for like 60 years get to park there (basically the Mizzou football version of handicap parking for old alumni).

Most GA fans were great to talk to and it showed they love their football. However, I sat next to the GA section and there were a handful of fans that were the most classless I've ever seen outside of a KU fan (not classless meaning that they enjoyed the victory, that is expected and should happen, but classless in what they said, how they treated Mizzou fans, etc). Like pushing Mizzou fans out of their seats near the end because they "deserved" to be close to the field because they cheer for a real football team, etc. The fans sure did change when Mizzou went from leading to choking away the game. It wasn't getting "SEC'd," it was piss-poor play calling and coaching when it mattered most. Who the hell punts in GA territory when it is 4th and about an inch and then decides to let the punter run on a fake deep in your own territory on 4th and 12?
Sauer Grapes is offline   Reply With Quote