Old 10-14-2012, 04:04 PM   #166
oooo35980
Feeling at Home

First Name: Isaiah
Trading: (3)
Montecristo Navy (Disabled Vet)
oooo35980 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2012

I think the end of the season is going to be a different picture than what we see right now. For one thing there are several teams who look good because they've faced a string of crap opponents and haven't really been tested yet.

The Gators look the best so far IMO, they beat LSU for one thing, Gave A&M it's one loss so far, and held Tennessee to their lowest points this season, say what you want about Tennessee but if they had a defense to speak of they'd been in the running.

Who the hell knows about Alabama they haven't really done anything so far and the only teams on the schedule that aren't wildly over rated or downright terrible are LSU and A&M. Also I think Saban is having trouble keeping his players overconfidence in check. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Alabama go undefeated in the regular season only to be trounced in the SEC Championship and lose a bowl game, again.

USC is in the same boat as Alabama, except they lost their first big test, ours is still to come. I don't count Georgia as a test because after the Tenn game everyone knew who GA was and I don't think anyone was surprised when USC smashed them to little bits.

LSU is good but inconsistent, they got better after losing to Florida and I think they have the best chance to keep Bama from going undefeated in the regular season, although as an Alabama fan, I hope they don't.
oooo35980 is offline   Reply With Quote