View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 08:17 PM   #225
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2012

WOW, I am so sorry for my Gamecock brethren, and I know that sounds kinda messed up while HE ends up on TV
looking worse than Theisman. But I do not know him, and I know a lot of you. You have my condolences.
As for the young man himself, I am heartbroken. You play your whole life, looking for that big payday in the NFL.
You get badly hurt and yet you come back again, not wanting to waste a lifetime of effort towards that goal.
And this is the reward for that young man. Just heartbreaking. I doubt seriously he is going to have the heart to
say, I HAVE to rehab and get myself ready for the NFL. And who knows if he has the collegiate training to actually
BE anything in life, from the college/career perspective. I know that in these situations, someone somewhere should
end up basically giving him a paying career for what he tried to do for USC, but its just so sad. My thoughts go out
to him and his family. Poor kid's leg looked like a sock full of marbles.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote