Old 10-27-2012, 10:36 PM   #226
oooo35980
Feeling at Home

First Name: Isaiah
Trading: (3)
Montecristo Navy (Disabled Vet)
oooo35980 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2012

Lattimore's injury was definitely heartbreaking, I hope it wasn't as serious as it looked, though I don't see how it couldn't be. He's in my prayers for sure.

Florida's meltdown was sad as well, although not in the same caliber. I hate to see a game decided by so many penalties. Florida beat themselves no question, but gotta give Georgia credit for capitalizing. Even though they were rough around the edges as well.

Auburn's loss was predictable, but the degree of the loss was just embarrassing. I'm a lifelong Alabama fan, I don't think I've ever had sympathy for the Tigers, but this season is pitiful, really pitiful.

Alabama beat Mississippi State, by a lot. I think the second string would have beaten them had they been in all game. All the talk about Mississippi State has been nice, in a "root for the underdog" sort of way. But honestly they were 7-0 #11 because of a very lucky schedule, against some teams who are traditionally good, but are terrible this season. Alabama was the real test to see if they were good, or just better than the worst teams in the SEC (Seriously, they've played the bottom 3 teams.). After today I can honestly say I think A&M are going to beat them, then LSU, then probably Ole Miss, Arkansas maybe not.

Next week Alabama gets their real test. I really can't wait to watch an Alabama game without my wife falling asleep at half time. Hopefully it will be a good game.
oooo35980 is offline   Reply With Quote