View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 10:58 PM   #227
hammondc
Moar Padrons!

First Name: Chip
Trading: (17)
Partagas
hammondc has a spectacular aura abouthammondc has a spectacular aura abouthammondc has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by oooo35980 View Post
Lattimore's injury was definitely heartbreaking, I hope it wasn't as serious as it looked, though I don't see how it couldn't be. He's in my prayers for sure.

Florida's meltdown was sad as well, although not in the same caliber. I hate to see a game decided by so many penalties. Florida beat themselves no question, but gotta give Georgia credit for capitalizing. Even though they were rough around the edges as well.

Lattimore is out indefinitely. Tore even ligament in his knee, broke the femur and chipped his kneecap.

As for the Florida meltdown, I feel like they played they same way SC played last week. They beat themselves. FL had 29yards of offense at halftime last week and were up 21 points. That speaks volumes. The SC defense was holding them down again in 2nd half until they simply gave up because of the offense being so horrible. After a while, I suppose they just through up their hands and said "why bother?". I still do not know what to make of Florida. The SEC East is a mess right now. Really does not matter a whole lot because I do not think either SC, FL or GA could beat Bama right now.
hammondc is offline   Reply With Quote