Feeling at Home

First Name: Isaiah
Trading: (3)
Montecristo Navy (Disabled Vet)
oooo35980 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammondc View Post
Lattimore is out indefinitely. Tore even ligament in his knee, broke the femur and chipped his kneecap.

As for the Florida meltdown, I feel like they played they same way SC played last week. They beat themselves. FL had 29yards of offense at halftime last week and were up 21 points. That speaks volumes. The SC defense was holding them down again in 2nd half until they simply gave up because of the offense being so horrible. After a while, I suppose they just through up their hands and said "why bother?". I still do not know what to make of Florida. The SEC East is a mess right now. Really does not matter a whole lot because I do not think either SC, FL or GA could beat Bama right now.
I didn't get to watch any football last week, so I can't say much about last weeks SC game. This week I was sad to see Tennessee lose, I know they lose a lot but they fight so hard and they've lost so many SEC games the last few years I'd just like to see them pull off one big win. As long as it isn't against Alabama.

Going into this Saturday I honestly thought Florida and Bama should be switched, seeing as how Bama hadn't beaten anybody yet. After this week I'm happy to say I feel my team is deserving of the #1 spot. Next week could be a different story.
oooo35980 is offline   Reply With Quote