View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 07:14 AM   #236
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2012

I like what you said there Michael, its the same I tell the MSU people here. They had that tired old
"WE BELIEVE" kind of campaign crap running, and right up until about halftime against bama, I guess
they still believed. It is SO EASY to throw out so much in order to make ourselves properly upset about
that kind of loss. Forget that they are 8-1 for the first time since dinosaurs walked the earth.

Like an LSU fan that wants Les Miles' head because they were embarrassed in the BCSCG by bama.
HELLO!?!? You are 13-1....THAT'S what stands the test of time. Sure, it is painful to be embarrassed anywhere,
but that part will fade way faster than 13-1. We had more wins than BAMA, and yet we were not the
BCS champ, lol. What about that? I used to rag Michael until I respected him, "Where is the 'reload" you
used to talk about, pal?" "UF is getting trounced, I thought you just replaced the NFL guys with some
more awesome players." I guess that was all BS. Now the entire SEC is 7-1. Or the entire SEC that matters, lol.
And if anything it makes the BCS and the SEC even more interesting and fun. Its all good...support your team
and be glad it's still fall.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote