View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 08:59 AM   #304
hammondc
Moar Padrons!

First Name: Chip
Trading: (17)
Partagas
hammondc has a spectacular aura abouthammondc has a spectacular aura abouthammondc has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by oooo35980 View Post
I can't say much about K-State or Oregon, I only watch them on Saturdays if there aren't any games on that matter. But there is much more hype concerning Oregon's offense and their new shiny helmets, this irritates me and for that reason I'd like to see them play for the NC against an SEC team.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLS View Post
Its a shame but its true....The best game, or the best chance to see some hype come crumbling down?
I hate to say it, but I'd rather see the team that stands to look the worst for losing to the galactic empire,
er, bama. That means Oregon....to me anyway. Imagine the blowup that would occur if it is not KState, though.
Although it is far too early to annoint anyone, and this ain't the I hate the BCS thread..
This is how I feel about Oregon. Nothing really against them for any good reason other than the fact that I hate their nose up swagger. Almost like the stuck up jerks in high school that think they are better than everyone else. It is just fun to watch them fail and fail hard. Plus the fans are alway jibber jabbering about SEC bias. Fine....here is your chance. I feel the same about ND. Just do not care about K-State. Actually, on of my co-workers played QB for them a million years ago so that could be fun.
hammondc is offline   Reply With Quote