View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 12:54 PM   #313
Powers
Swamp Ash member in exile

First Name: Michael
Trading: (17)
Bolivar
Powers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to all
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by oooo35980 View Post
It's been pretty much business as usual for Bama, that LSU game was a major hiccup but I think it's going to have beneficial effects overall. We'll see against A&M.

I'm surprised frankly at the level of inconsistency in the SEC this year, the major players are all sort of hit or miss (The rest are just miss), and a few games have been surprising because one of the teams didn't show up to play. I mean who could have imagined Florida vs Georgia would have 9 turnovers and 24 penalties, it was embarrassing.
No coincidence that both of those were huge rivalry games w/SEC division titles on the line. Crazy sh*t always happens

Definitely agree w/your sentiment that a close, come from behind win is gonna help Bama in the long run. Now there more confident and battle-tested if another game goes down to the wire