Feeling at Home

First Name: Isaiah
Trading: (3)
Montecristo Navy (Disabled Vet)
oooo35980 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLS View Post
What I would be more worried about if I was a bama fan would be the perennial "We know how to beat them now"
routine out of A&M...they are hot enough to hang with bama for a time, could they also now be informed enough to
pull the upset? Too hard for me to say, I am well outside the universe of the Capstone, but it does give me hope
that they can be beaten, and in fact, I look forward to the possibility. That said, if anything it will be another squeaker.

I can also confirm the Mathieu story, in fact I already put the deposit down on our apartment. I just gotta move my plants.
I doubt it, A&M is good but I don't think Saban will sit back and let our defense get shredded while blitzing on 3rd the whole second half again. Thing about information is it goes both ways, A&M might have seen a chink in the Bama defense, but so did our guys, and you can bet it'll be addressed. At least I hope so.

Remember LSU had a whole week to prepare for Bama and basically changed their entire offensive strategy, they were playing their arch-rivals at home which happens to be one of the most hostile environments in football, and Mettenberger had some sort of epiphany and played his best game ever. Bama was caught off guard to put it mildly, I don't think A&M will be able to pull off the same trick. If they do manage to catch us off guard they aren't as talented as LSU, they don't have hearts full of hate and bile giving them the strength of 10 men, and THEY are going to be the ones in the hostile environment. It would take a minor miracle for them to pull off the upset, but who knows, strange things happens on Saturdays in November.
oooo35980 is offline   Reply With Quote