View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 02:06 PM   #459
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2012

I agree with Halbrooks that bama played a lot of weak-a55 teams in 2012, but so did LSU.
I say it far too many times here, but I remember when LSU had big ole ball5 and scheduled
real football teams in the first few games of the non-con schedule and whipped em. This
year was an embarrassment to me as a fan, --EDIT( as far as Non-Con opponents) and I
think the tide fans should also be able to acknowledge that about their own schedule.
But I am only talking about LSU. Sadly it looks like a few more years until we can be free of
the Towson State's of the world.
I am proud of my team, and I think they need to live or die by playing the best in the
country, in and out of conference. Notre Dame may not have played any No.1s, but they
didn't play many pushovers, if any. OK, Wake Forest. But where are the Western kentucky
and Western Carolina's? Florida Atlantic? Sheesh.

NOW, would I want to PLAY ALABAMA? Not hardly, they will kick you in the face. But I sure
hope that Notre Dame shows up for more than an accountant's perspective on who is
the best.

Last edited by OLS; 12-04-2012 at 02:14 PM.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote