View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 07:40 AM   #2006
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Photography Thread

OK Sharkie-baby, I did what I said I would do and here is the difference.

i UPPED THE CONTRAST, I hit caps lock, lol, I upped the saturation, I hit it with a tiny bit of blur,
I also used the Stamp tool to pick up a portion of that busy, viney background and used it to
cover up a portion of the background where there were leaves and debris hung up in the dense
scrub that was bothering me. I also cropped it to suit my own taste.

I think what I would say to remember that no camera is capable of consistently putting out pics that
need NO post-processing. EVERY photo could stand a little dab'll do ya. There is no shame in post-
processing, UNLESS you are in a contest that does not allow it. You shoot a bird on your porch rail
where you do not have to extend to the very end of your zoom range, in a time of day where the light
is strong enough to help you, and you will not see the one issue I had with the photo as being 'perfect',
and that was a little noise.

Hell, come to think of it, I could fix the grass, too....and did. In the second photo
Attached Images
File Type: jpg deer.jpg (109.8 KB, 227 views)
File Type: jpg deer2.jpg (109.6 KB, 246 views)

Last edited by OLS; 03-15-2013 at 07:47 AM.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote