View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 07:16 AM   #2195
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Photography Thread

Great photo op coming up this weekend. Not so great for the person whose funeral I am attending,
but it is early enough on Saturday that I can drive over from Baton Rouge to New Orleans to shoot a
good bit. Out of the past 9 weekends, I have been in NO once for Mardi Gras, and counting this weekend,
THREE funerals, and once in Charlotte for Easter and again in Nashville to herf with Bill86. 7 out of the last
9 weekends I have been on the road, and I am sick of it. You would think being out of town would be just
as effective as being at HOME, the goal is NOT to be at work. But not having those days to loaf around
really wears on a person after a few months.

But again, since I am not the one going 6 feet under, I guess its all good. I will be all alone in NO,
with no one to tell me we need to hurry along, or we have to be here by this time or that. I will be able
to shoot as long as I want wherever I want. I should come up with some dynamite shots. I can't think
of a more photogenic city than New Orleans
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote