View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 09:18 AM   #2219
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Photography Thread

WOW, apparently yesterday was a magic day for shooting. I had to drive down to LA for a funeral, and I couldn't
get out of the funeral fast enough, it was in Baton Rouge, and drive over to New Orleans and park ANYWHERE
and just shoot, shoot, shoot. I swear once I saw the results, I was SO ANGRY that I did not take a laptop and
just pay for a motel and shoot today, too. The sky was absolutely PERFECT for shooting. The cameras,
ehh, they didn't perform so well. The D100 was all over the place in terms of exposure, and even if I WANTED
to constantly monitor and adjust it, the LCD is too small to even SEE what you have, so I just shot away and
hoped for the best. The D70 did very well, but of course, it had the 10-20mm on it.

Wish I could have been further back on this one to include the whole guy. I just liked this one

I figured i would just leave this one un-adulterated....it could use about.8 CCW rotation. It just shows the power
of the wide angle. I am nearly on the sidewalk in front of this huge building

I know these shots are not very "French Quarter"....I have hundreds of great shots of that kind of stuff, too.
I just think these shots are cool.

OLS is offline   Reply With Quote