View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 07:04 AM   #1418
irratebass
EMPEROR TOMPKINS

First Name: Mickey
Trading: (48)
ERdM
irratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Wristwatch collectors out there?

I didn't know where else to post this except here. Anyone ever got a rash from their watch? I got my Invicta this past Christmas, and like all my jewelry I do not take it off (for showers or sleep or anything). Well for the past 2 weeks I have broken out in a rash. I have put some hydrocortisone cream on it, but it doesn't seem to be going away. It doesn't itch, it's just gross to look at lol.

Any suggestions to get rid of the rash or a remedy to not have this happen again, I love my watch and I want to wear it. I spoke to a coworker and a doctor at the shop (gyno not dermatologist) who both said to try clear nailpolish, I did a google search and have heard clear glue and tape as well. Is there a band or something I could put on my wrist instead of doing this or what do you think about this?

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.