Feeling at Home

First Name: Isaiah
Trading: (3)
Montecristo Navy (Disabled Vet)
oooo35980 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLS View Post
I always love it when the Tide makes it to the 'big game'....I like to see the Alabama running backs have
ONE MORE decent rushing day in their careers. What is it with the last couple of top Bama backs in the NFL?
What the hell is it with those guys? It's like a whole string of overpaid Jamarcus Russels. Maybe when Lacy
comes back from getting his head fixed he might redeem some of the curse.
I maintain that most of Bama's success comes from the team. Saban has a way of building a team that doesn't rely on a single player. Look at it this way, if Manziel hadn't been on the field on Saturday Bama would probably have won by twenty points. Bama doesn't have a player that is that huge of a difference maker, the overall skill of the team makes competent above average players look like miracle workers is all. So when they get to the NFL no one should be surprised they aren't all they were made out to be.

It's why I think players like Manziel and Mariota will have more success in the NFL than AJ, all other things being equal they really are just better QBs. At least I think so, we don't see a lot from AJ unless Saban realizes relying on the run isn't going to cut it, which isn't often.

That's just my opinion though.
oooo35980 is offline   Reply With Quote