View Single Post
Old 10-25-2014, 04:52 AM   #17
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Have I mentioned how much I hate thieves?

That does suck royal, Steve.
They did me one time, too. Stole our truck at around 3:00 in the morning, and I heard all the noise. I just ignored it because I thought it was the drilling rig rolling out that was working right by the house.
So a week or two later my (now ex) wife says "Hey, where's my truck?"
I said "I figured you leant it to Ronnie." That was her brother, he'd had it for about a month and had only just returned it.
Then I put 2 and 2 together about when it left.
The cops found it gutted up in a strip mine. Little bastages blew up the motor just for spite, after they dumped it. A 400 with 18,000 original miles on it. That's the only part that really pissed me off. When I saw the rods sticking out the oil pan I saw red.
I'm just glad I never found out who did it.