View Single Post
Old 05-04-2015, 11:49 AM   #4801
Chainsaw13
Møøse bites can be nasty

First Name: Bob
Trading: (96)
Bolivar
Chainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: What's in your smoker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.G View Post
Cool, we can compare notes. I just bought one too.

Kind of the same reasons, I've been eyeing to add a pellet grill to the fleet for some time now. I wanted larger, but but don't really need "larger" all that often and I couldn't find anyone local who wanted to split an order of two 969s from Pellet Pro (normally $1k ea, or two for $1500 w/ free freight).

And at this price, a larger one would be double the cost for only about a 50% gain in lower grate area. Looks like this will hold two 16-ish lb turkeys or two 8-10 lb pork butts, which is more than sufficient for most of what I do.
Excellent. Yea, we'll have to compare notes. I plan on a brisket/burnt ends for my inaugural run.