View Single Post
Old 06-11-2021, 09:04 AM   #882
Steve
Dad Jokester Supreme

First Name: Steve
Trading: (6)
HdM
Steve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud of
Default Re: Let's see pics of your pets. Post up pics

My best bud/co-worker/best cigar friend left us this morning after 13 amazing and blessed years full of love I never could have imagined.

It was an extremely hard decision to make, but it had to be made and I am sure it was the correct one. Riley had been suffering from a condition similar to ALS for the past 4 or 5 years; mainly his back left leg would sometimes quiver uncontrollably. Over the past year, especially the last six months he had gotten to where he couldn't control either of his back legs when he walked and had a tough time getting up and laying/sitting down. Basically, he just didn't have the strength to go on.

Boo was able to spend a lot of time with him this week, and Lu and I sat out with him the last couple of nights on the deck, me with a cigar and bourbon and him with a fresh bone. Last night we took a short walk even.

Lu, Boo and I were with him to the end, and are better for what that little man brought into our lives. The thing that probably helps the most is knowing that now he's with Holly. He was so confused, for the longest time, when the ambulance took Holly away and then she never came back.

There will never be another like you, Until me meet again my Friend!