Old 02-22-2022, 03:55 AM   #4027
Stogieman
Herf King

First Name: Charlie
Trading: (0)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
Stogieman is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Good morning Post and sports update

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's back to work Tuesday after a great weekend. Spent Saturday at the Aroma Cigar Room with the guys and the came home to watch some NASCAR and enjoy dinner with Beth. Sunday Funday was relaxing and we watched NASCAR throughout the day finishing up with the Daytona 500. Congrats to rookie driver Austin Cindric for capturing the checkered flag and being one of the youngest drivers to do so. Today is my only work day this week as six of us from the Aroma Cigar Room are flying down to West Palm Beach in the morning to be apart of this year's "The Great Smoke":

https://www.thegreatsmoke.com/

Thursday, we're spending the day with our dear friend Eddie Ortega (owner of Ortega Cigars) and then that evening we'll head over to the West Palm Smoke Inn for the Alec Bradley event. Alec, Bradley and their father Alan Ruben will be there along with Abe and his crew. Friday, we're meeting up with Pedro Gomez Rodriguez from Drew Estate and spending time with our good friend. That evening, we have a dinner planned in North West Palm at a private residence on a beautiful golf course. Saturday is the main event at the South Florida Fair Grounds and if that wasn't enough, we're heading back to the West Palm Smoke Inn for a Robert Caldwell event. We can hardly wait being that they cancelled last year because of COVID. I'll post in the morning before heading out and will be on here and Facebook throughout the week. Enjoy all.......