View Single Post
Old 12-12-2022, 05:13 PM   #8
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of
Default Re: Cigar Events Post Covid - Experiences

Quote:
Originally Posted by kydsid View Post
Yup, with his 4 or 5 boxes of cigars to give as freebies. No expectation of sales at all IMHO. Which why send an email blast for the brand saying deals on all lines and not even have them.

It was in my view worse than even Covid should have made the event, however I didn't want to assume, hence asking others experiences to see if Covid had really trampled production and expectations that much.
I was just in KC for work and one of the cigar lounges i hung out in a few times had a drew estate 'event' it was actually just buy a box get swag, buy an expensive box or 2 boxes and get lots of swag, they had stacks of boxes and huge swag bags, have to admit i was shocked at hope much was in the gift bags. They clearly were prepared for their day.
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote