View Single Post
Old 12-22-2022, 02:06 PM   #1
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default What is your present favorite NC?

Guys, I am considering buys a few sticks with Christmas gift $$. But, I don't get out much. I do not get to sample a whole bunch of the new stuff as there isn't a cigar brick and mortar that is less than an hour+ away...OK, there is, but it is also part of a head shop. So, not the place to truly buy cigars.

My problem is that when I do get to the towns where there are brick & mortar shops, I am in town to visit someone in the hospital & I don't want to smell like a cigar shop (cigar smoke) going in to visit them. The other problem is that I am at that time I do not have a good idea of what I should try.

Let me explain my cigar tastes, and then, if you would, tell me some of your present favorite newer NCs (something new is less than 3 years out) that you think I might enjoy.

In my humidors, & what I really enjoy are.
Caldwell - Long Live the King & The King is Dead
La Palina - Illumination (lanceros) & El Diario
Southern Draw - Kudzu & Firethorn
Oliva V & Oliva V Melanio
Liga Undercrown - Sun Grown & Connies
Tabernacle & El Gueguense
AF DCs & Hemingways

So, what is something that I might enjoy?

Peace of the Lord be with you.