Old 01-20-2023, 04:03 AM   #4279
Stogieman
Herf King

First Name: Charlie
Trading: (0)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
Stogieman is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Good morning Post and sports update

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's Friday! I did end up going over to the Aroma Cigar Room after dinner yesterday. The rain wasn't that bad and the evening traffic was smooth as well. A number of the regulars were out as well as a few new faces. I just checked NOAA for this weekend's weather and it's looking like it's staying wet out there with Saturday clearing up a bit:

Overnight - A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 36. Calm wind.
Friday - A chance of rain before 7am, then scattered showers, mainly between 7am and 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. West wind 5 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Friday Night - Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Northwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
Saturday - Partly sunny, with a high near 39. North wind 5 to 8 mph.
Saturday Night - Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Light and variable wind.
Sunday - A chance of rain and snow after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
Sunday Night - Rain and snow, becoming all rain after 10pm. Low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

I hope your NFL teams (if there in the Playoffs still) do well, I'll be rooting for the Philadelphia Eagles to dominate over the NY Giants Saturday evening. Enjoy your weekend and smoke a favorite or two or......