View Single Post
Old 04-28-2023, 02:17 PM   #3120
Chainsaw13
Møøse bites can be nasty

First Name: Bob
Trading: (96)
Bolivar
Chainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Bourbon Thread!!

Did a little more hunting this afternoon. Went to a new to me store and got a bottle of MM cask strength. They didn’t have the special releases. Went back to the store I got my Blantons from last week and snagged a Weller 107. (Drinking some right now. Really enjoying it). Went to a third store, this one with a large selection. They had just gotten a big shipment of allocated stuff in. Baby Blantons and Eagle Rare, Weller 107 and SR, plus a lot more. Crazy prices though. $130 for the Weller. Umm, no. Left there after trying a couple of their store picks. The MM SRT, not good. Their Old Forester was super tasty, but at $130 a bottle wasn’t gonna happen.