View Single Post
Old 12-08-2023, 04:39 PM   #3676
Chainsaw13
Møøse bites can be nasty

First Name: Bob
Trading: (96)
Bolivar
Chainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Bourbon Thread!!

Had a pour of Charlie’s Batch. Like it very much.

So the store I bought it from had a FB post about Bookers for $99 while supplies last. FYI, that’s msrp for Michigan. Normally they sell it for $159. Stopped in as I was going by there. Excited to see this bottle, since I have the other 3 from this year. Shop owner proceeds to tell me that “corporate” hasn’t updated the price in their POS system. He starts grabbing other bottles to make up for the difference rang up. Tell him I don’t want those other bottles. Takes about 15 minutes for them to figure it out, reset their system, etc, before I get it for the $99. Had it not been the Charlie’s Batch, I would’ve walked out. Shady af. Same place has the most outrageous museum prices for other bottles. Stagg Jr, $449, Blantons and EHT SB for $169. You get the idea. I won’t be going back.