Old 02-06-2024, 03:49 AM   #4574
Stogieman
Herf King

First Name: Charlie
Trading: (0)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
Stogieman is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Good morning Post and sports update

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's looking like we have another 3 days of nothing but sunny days here in the Hudson Valley. I have an update in reference to the Great Smoke that is roughly 2 weeks away: we have our return tickets now, flying back Monday morning versus Sunday - big savings; the house we are renting has been extended a day at a discount; the 12 passenger van we are renting also got extended a day making it easier to get back to the airport instead of calling an Uber; we have 10 of us total staying in the 5 bedroom house, 3 of the guys are flying home Sunday because of work on Monday; lastly, one of the fellas couldn't go this year so he's renting a van to take us to the Newark Airport and then again on Monday to pick us up for $50 a person - deal. We're arriving Wednesday; Miami on Thursday to visit Aganorsa Leaf in the morning; Ortega Cigars visit in the afternoon; Friday, back to Miami to visit Espinosa Cigars and then My Father headquarters in the afternoon. Saturday is the main event at the South Florida Fair Grounds and Sunday is another Funday relaxing at the house pool side. I'll need another vacation when I get home just to relax and recover, LOL. Enjoy all and remember to be safe out there.......