View Single Post
Old 02-21-2024, 08:47 AM   #6659
mahtofire14
Chillin in the Aging Room

First Name: Pete
Trading: (16)
Bolivar
mahtofire14 is a jewel in the roughmahtofire14 is a jewel in the roughmahtofire14 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Pumping Iron with Adriftpanda,Chainsaw13 and Icehog3 II

I'm going to try and frequent this thread to keep myself accountable. Played baseball in college and spent time in the gym daily, but was never a big muscle guy. Fast forward to now I've been gradually inching closer to 200 lbs over the last ten years. I'm 5'11 for reference. About 6 months ago I got up to 212 and had a mexico trip coming up and started hitting the gym 5 days a week on a lifting program that my wife's side gig promotes. Man I saw some nice results. But we ended up having to cancel the trip and I fell off the wagon. I'm sitting around 200 lbs again and am trying to get myself going again. Going to hit the same program because I was seeing good results. It's called Lift More and it's a mix of dumbell circuits, HIIT, and burnouts. First goal is to get back under 200 and hopefully closer to 190. I know with adding muscle I might not get there right away but that's fine. The scale doesn't tell the whole story.

We start today.