Admiral Douchebag

First Name: Tom
Trading: (60)
HUpmann
icehog3 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Cigar Asylum Fantasy Hockey 2023-2024

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcobradude View Post
Wow, Seriously, I dont think it could have been any closer for the entire latter half of the week. I looked it up, Tiebreaker is highest seed. which means you move on by the skin of your teeth. Ill get a 5er packed up sometime this week, or early next week.
The most unbelievable, closest semi matches I've ever seen. Brett and Clay literally tied and had to go to tiebreaker. I went to bed thinking I had lost to Jason 7-6, but final stats had me one hit ahead (instead of him being 1 ahead), and Save percentage difference of less than .01%. Insane. Congrats to Clay on an outstanding rookie campaign, and Jason for another solid season.

Clay, we do a random draw after the Final to see who sends to who, so please don't send any cigars until that time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44stampede View Post
A bad beat man. You were killing me 99.9% of the week. I see it was your first season? Pretty amazing.

Good luck Tom. I got rid of a lot of players just trying to get here. Let’s see how it goes!
Good luck to you as well, Brett. You dropped some guys but picked up some solid ones last night. I put in claims for Ekholm and Marchessault, but you grabbed 'em, I did get Bouchard and Kempe though.

I'll be in Augusta for some of the Final, I'll try not to get too distracted and give you a match, Brother.

Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!
icehog3 is offline   Reply With Quote