View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 03:22 PM   #337
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SvilleKid View Post
Well of course Tyrann runs his mouth. He's high on synthetic "Jane". And anyone who buys that crap that says he didn't know what he was taking is full of that same crap!! Come on..... This stuff sells for $40 per pack! They know! Maybe he plays above his abilities because he is high on dope, and doesn't feel anything!

But, that's just my opinion, of course. He is a punk. He will always be a punk. He stands a strong chance to eventually fail at life because he was not mentored from being a punk.

Thank goodness, the SEC will be represented in the national championship by a bunch of punks, thugs and dope-heads! Either that, or we have to accept that they are all so darn stupid that they know nothing at all about anything to understand that their behavior off the field makes them losers in life!

Just sayin' And, I see no logical defense of the lack of moral fiber of MANY of the LSU players, except to stick your head in the sand and ignore ALL the facts of the recent past. And the theory of "win at any cost" IS NOT in the spirit of the game of college football. But, if they are training for the pros, then, I guess the ends justify the means??

There. I've talked about the "white elephant" in the room that nobody else wants to see or discuss. Maybe now the thread will come back to life and we can discuss the games that are upcoming.

However, don't get upset with me when I fail to root for LSU to win the national championship if they play for it. I just can't accept the stain on the SEC from a team that the dopers and thugs of the team will bring to the game. That is my right, and is based on being raised with a set of morals that do not support "winning at any cost". And while the "books and records" will not ever show anything other than the wins and losses, I will make as bold of a future prediction as were made about LSU winning against Bama.

"The LSU players that were involved in the beat down of the U.S. serviceman (and the person he went to help) and the players that were on the synthetic dope and paid NO price for it WILL end up as losers in life."

But then, LSU will still show up as winners in the records, so who really cares, after all, right?
I think you need to pull for Brigham Young, Kid. This entire rant is a long version of the same
argument I made against the Florida Gators a few years back, and they called me a crazy a-hole then.
One of their players was videotaped in close-up trying to poke another player's eyes out. Another of
their players was arrested for being drunk and asleep at a stoplight. You know who does these kinds of
things, Kid?? Kids, young men, people who have been exceptional at sports their whole lives and have never
had to face up to anything bad because people always sweep it under the rug or give them the second chance
they probably deserve. And there are as many on the UA team as that UF team and the current LSU team.
Right now you sound like 95% of all the UA fans, still in shock that all of you and all of the national and
regional sports media were WRONG. THAT to me is the white elephant no one wants to talk about. Or is it
that USC beat UF and Oklahoma State POUNDED their opponent with 68 points and one more of your rematch
scenarios went bust. And if you support UA, then you SUPPORT win at any cost. It's the same reason they paid
Nick Saban more than any coach in the USA. It's the reason you have such good recruits. It's the reason you
are a national power. You just don't see it because you are a fan. That and nothing has come out about it.
it's high level college football.......please, spare me.

Last edited by OLS; 11-12-2011 at 03:31 PM.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote