View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 03:56 PM   #339
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SvilleKid View Post
You know, Brad... I went to great lengths NOT to attack you personally, or even from an angle. I talked about the game, and stated my opinion.

Guess that is you! You owe me, and others you chose to attack personally an apology. Sorry, Brad. That's just the way the forum works. Attack ideas and the game. But leave personal attacks off the open forum.
Where were you attacked?? You went to great lengths not to attack ME? Are you saying that you
crafted a post that was offensive to me but chose your words carefully to avoid being viewed as
an attacker? That's how it reads to me given all you wrote. I am the only LSU fan that posts in this
thread, if you make wild and unsubstantiated statements regarding the character of the team
I pull for you are likely going to hear about it from me. Why don't you quote the alleged attack.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote