View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 03:57 PM   #340
SvilleKid
Yes I am a Pirate

Trading: (52)
SvilleKid has disabled reputation
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2011

As to the bad eggs on Bamas team???? Don't give generalities. Give specific, fact supported names... I've seen this argument from you in multiple posts. Never once saw any specifics.

And, Bama hired Nick away from Miami. Not LSU. When will LSU get it right that they lost Nick to Miami, not Bama. Seems simple, really. I've got several high school friends that went to LSU. They also can't seem to get that right!

Why did Bama hire Nick? Because we wanted someone to straighten out the mess created by the hiring of the past coached. And we paid him what it took to get the coach they felt could accomplish that goals. Paying coaches money. I just don't see how that equates to cheating????? Again, we can all go to the press and see the examples of character run amok on the LSU team (those stories that weren't quashed). Quote me specifics and sources in Bama, or leave that tired argument at the door. We all know the accuracy of "They Said".

As to why the thread is gone dry..... Maybe guys are tired of personal attacks for stating there opinion about LSU!