View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 11:35 AM   #305
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizzle View Post
We're still friends, and you still don't have a clue what you're talking about. But I'll let you gloat, and I'll even go ahead and agree with you. You're absolutely correct. Whatever it was you said, you're absolutely correct.

This is why I don't like LSU fans.
I would like it better, Rizzle if you refuted my solid points and debated it rather than just
hitting me with your homerstick. Can you explain gross deficiencies in the kicking game? Can you deny
there is no logical way to get a sack in Overtime unless my team is well-rested or yours is exhausted?
Can you come up with a reasonable excuse for 101,000 [minus the paltry 3000 tickets you made available
to LSU] couldn't WILL a "superior team" to victory at home? I don't want to just pound away with blablabla
just because it's what I DO, lol. I want you to accept reality or tell me where I am wrong. Of course you
don't HAVE to, your previous response is good enough to prove my point, but I am just not sure how you
arrived at your generic, wild claims.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote