View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 12:19 PM   #307
rizzle
Order Restored

Trading: (23)
Bolivar
rizzle is a jewel in the roughrizzle is a jewel in the roughrizzle is a jewel in the roughrizzle is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLS View Post
I would like it better, Rizzle if you refuted my solid points and debated it rather than just
hitting me with your homerstick. Can you explain gross deficiencies in the kicking game? Can you deny
there is no logical way to get a sack in Overtime unless my team is well-rested or yours is exhausted?
Can you come up with a reasonable excuse for 101,000 [minus the paltry 3000 tickets you made available
to LSU] couldn't WILL a "superior team" to victory at home? I don't want to just pound away with blablabla
just because it's what I DO, lol. I want you to accept reality or tell me where I am wrong. Of course you
don't HAVE to, your previous response is good enough to prove my point, but I am just not sure how you
arrived at your generic, wild claims.
From your previous gibberish and what I take exception to:
Quote:
But let's be honest. They LOST the game not by the bad luck in the end, but because they are inferior
to the LSU Tigers in terms of DEPTH, and BALANCE
No, luck had nothing to do with it. We lost the game. Period. No denying it. But for you to make the statement that we lost because of inferior depth and balance to LSU is wrong. Plain and simple wrong. So you can believe that if you want, I'll believe the truth.

Neither one of those teams has a depth advantage over the other. They are about as even as they can possibly be from top to bottom and, no, I'm not forgetting about the 2's either. What, you don't think we rotate players all night long? Whatever dude.

And as far as balance, coming into that game Bama had 1834 rushing yards and 1827 passing. LSU had 1512 rushing and 1465 passing. In the game, Bama rushed 31 times for and threw it 29. LSU rushed it 41 times and threw it 17.

The numbers now stand with Alabama having 1930 rushing yards, 2026 passing. LSU has 1660 rushing yards, 1556 passing.

If those numbers are inferior and cost us the game, so be it. I guess my definiton of inferior differs from yours.

Primarily...primarily...the kicking game cost us. There are some other factors as well, but obviously one field goal would have made the difference. Please show me anywhere that I mentioned bad luck as the reason we lost. And if you don't know how ticketing works for home and away games, I can't help you there, bro.

Inferior talent and balance. Please.
rizzle is offline   Reply With Quote