View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 01:38 PM   #310
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2011

I DON'T know how ticketing works for home and away, not at all. I have only been to one SEC game.
But people who DO KNOW about it stated that it was a surprisingly small amount of tickets. Doesn't matter.
100,000 plus didn't help you guys enough to make the difference.
And when you say a field goal would have made the difference, I say NO, 4 missed field goals would have made
the difference. You can't prove a negative. If you want to be the superior team your fans made you out to be for two
weeks at every place anyone would listen, then you have to BEAT LSU. You can't say we were the better team
because only one more kick would have given us a tie and two would have meant the win.
The game is timed. You have 60 minutes to get it done. What you might have done if you had had an 18 minute
4th quarter or another down in OT is irrelevant. Your coach made his choices, his players made their plays
and you need to live with the result. And don't be too mad at me, this is fun for me. I had to listen to the pundits
and the botls for weeks go on and on, "fixing that for me" in replies, all the people said LSU was going down.
But they didn't, and the WAY they made sure they won exposed what I term a weakness in your team.
You and I can have fun, and I hope this IS fun for you, but I am not making this up. We have superior balance
through superior special teams. BAMA is awesome, we just did what was necessary to beat em.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote