View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 02:19 PM   #314
rizzle
Order Restored

Trading: (23)
Bolivar
rizzle is a jewel in the roughrizzle is a jewel in the roughrizzle is a jewel in the roughrizzle is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLS View Post
I am guessing the 2 year old wins a lot.

It doesn't matter about the tickets, I said I didn't know and I don't. My point was I thought that your fans
would make some kind of difference with the huge differential.

My argument, from the two-year old perspective, is that I felt like the two teams were basically dead
even in offense and defense and LSU had a significant edge on special teams....If the teams are even
and one has an edge in one phase of the game, that team is more balanced because the other two phases
basically cancel each other out. The only way I allow myself to say "significant edge" is because we made all
our field goals and Bama missed 4. We consistently punted you guys into your own 10-20 yard line
over and over. I hate it for you, too, that the kicking game decided the outcome. But again, from
what I hear from Bama fans, you were the better team, so it needn't ever have come down to that.
But I will stop badgering you, you can't be swayed by facts or stats and I am not an a$$hole, just a
fan of the winner.
I knew going into the game that your special teams were better. Significantly. I don't believe it should have come to that, but it did. That's my opinion, nothing factual about it. I seem to be the only one providing any stats and facts, by the way.

You sure about that bolded part?
rizzle is offline   Reply With Quote