Old 08-23-2011, 02:21 PM   #4
SvilleKid
Yes I am a Pirate

Trading: (52)
SvilleKid has disabled reputation
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFPowersmoker320 View Post
Five Consecutive BCS National Championships (Florida 06, LSU 07, Florida 08, Alabama 09, Auburn 10)

Half the conference ranked in the AP's Preseason Top 25

One division, the West, has more preseason ranked teams, including Alabama and LSU in the Top 5, then any other entire conference.

Talk of college football in the late summer in Dixie is as ubiquitous as mosquitoes and humidity. From work water coolers to church parking lots, college football fans in the South debate the intricacies of the upcoming season. And no where more than in the states that make up the Southeastern Conference. From Rocky Top in the Tennessee hills, to the Maroon Band of Mississippi State, to the World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party, to the Eye of the Tiger in Death Valley or the chomp in the Swamp.

The South does not revolve around the sun, it revolves around SEC football

Everything He said!!!!! Plus 10! Roll Tide Roll. Go SEC.

Been wondering when you'd get this thread going!

We are definitely getting close! 11 days to first Bama game! And, it will be special for me! NinjaVanish will be here with my lovely daughter-in-law to watch it with us!!! Great weekend coming in 11 days!