View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 09:34 AM   #17
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SvilleKid View Post
Knowing Les Miles "win at any cost" theory, I figured it would take criminal charges before he would pull them from the roster.
I guess it's all in who you hate....This is NCAA football, not Les Miles.
Remember a little coach named Nick Saban? I don't remember Auburn holding Cam Newton out.
I remember FLA doing similar. But you are right. Those boys were gonna play til Les understood
that there was video. Who in their right mind does ANYTHING like that in a crowd in the modern world?
SOMEONE is gonna cam-phone it, if not everyone. JJ just showed how dumb we already knew he was.

But you know what I REALLY like? LSU playing a huge national power right out of the gate. Know
anybody with the cojones to schedule that kind of game out of the box? Season make or break for
both teams. We'll play our share of McNeese State's before it's all said and done, but LSU still
understands the magic and suspense of non-conference play, babay.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote